Sunday, August 24, 2008

Binky baby


Okay I havent ever had a baby love a binky sooo much. I really want her off the bink before the new one comes. It is such a burden... running around the house looking for it so she will go down for a nap. I want to know where they all go??? Who knows how many have been purchased in the last 20 months. It has to stop!!!! I have exactly 4 weeks. HELP!!!

4 comments:

Carrick family said...

Haha, I know how u feel. I'm having a hard time with Sage! She always want her binky all the time. Here is a trick that worked for Austen and Kylee. Cut it w/ scissor. I gave Kylee scissors to cut it w/ my help. That was it. Yes, she cried for few days but it was worth it. I did that for Sage but Sam felt too bad for her so he found other binky for her. Grrr! Good luck!

Hillarie said...

Okay I have the same little Binky boys at my house... I dont know how we will get rid of them- It is a bad bad addiction but comes in handy at nap time and the grocery store! With Addy I took her to build a bear and she put all of her binkies in the bear it was a big occasion. She brought him home and named him binky bear, and slept with him every night. I think I will do the same with the twins, although they may pry the bear open to get those binkies!!!

Amy said...

Good luck with the binkie thing...I've had friends do the "binky fairy" kind of like the tooth fairy. Your family is beautiful! It is so fun to see all the old gang and all the kids we've created! I linked you on my blog so I can check in often.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

She is adorable! I found your blog finally. It was fun to camp w/you guys and Shellee too... and to see you again at Cafe Rio! See you at the games!