Friday, August 8, 2008

Summer Fun wrap up!!!









Jared's family was here visiting from California for the whole month of July. We started out the fun w/ the family reunion in Ogden Canyon and the fun didnt stop there. We've been to Lagoon, This is the place park, gone to movies,boating, and lots of swimming. We spent one day at his aunts home swimming in their new pool and rock wall of water slides...the kids didn't want to leave!!!

5 comments:

Nic and Rachel said...

How do we get season passes to that park.....Ha-ha? You weren't kidding when you said she had Seven Peaks in her back yard.

Hillarie said...

Les~ That house is awesome!! Uh ya, I am very sad to be done with breaking dawn, I wanted it (Edward) to go on forever! Mr. Olsen must have been a really good teacher for us to read so many pages..HA HA! I cant believe you are getting ready for birth #4! any names picked out?? keep me posted! Hill

Jackie said...

Hey Lesa,

How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that the class of ’92 has a blog. It is www.sfhs1992.blogspot.com. Come and check it out. I would love to add your blog to the alumni list, but I want your permission before I do. So leave a comment and let me know that it is ok to add you.

Happy Blogging!

Roberts blog said...

Lesa;

New baby on the way? How exciting, or miserable; either one. You have a beautiful family. Look what can happen in the years since High School. Go '92! It's amazing that is has been sixteen years. I think the last time I saw you was at the Scera pool years ago. Tell Michelle hi. Good luck with everything
-Hilary Neves (Roberts)

Krista said...

Is this Lesa, my old room mate at - what was that place called again?- Your kids are getting so big. Hope you are doing well. Krista