i just had to blog really quick because I cant believe I made it to the actual give birth month!!!!yeah!!! The question is can I make it 19 more days??? or sooner, I guess that could always happen. I am usually tortured all the way until the end though. The doc said i'm a 2 and 60% thinned. I will leave the details there just incase some arent comfortable with those kind of details... but progress!!!! I have been painting elliette's new room and the new baby will take over the nursery. Pictures will come when I finish those projects. I just hope I have the time to finish and the energy. The boys are getting excited and ask me everyday if the baby is coming. kind of funny more details later.
AGENCY
2 months ago



2 comments:
You are getting soooo close. I am really excited for you!!!
You're so close! We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment