Britton is my little sweetie. He is sooo much fun and dares to do anything. He is at Lake Powell on a fishing trip right now so we will have his big celebration when he gets back. I always tell him to come back in one piece and he just gives me his charming little smile and rolls his eyes. I'm so glad he made it to age 7. He loves his big brother more than anything. He helps a lot with his sis too. This year he has been working hard on his reading and has improved so much. i'm so proud of him, he loves to play outside with his little buddies. My favorite thing about Britton is his smile. He is a happy, care free little boy. happy b-day!
AGENCY
4 months ago




3 comments:
Did they get to ski! Oh I am just itchin to get out on that lake.
Britt is a sweetheart. It has been so great to have him join our family of boys! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT!
Hey Lesa! This is Tara's friend, Lisa (the one you saw at Costco). I was just snooping around and found your site off Tara's blog. Cute kids. We rented the house next to Hodders for a few months a couple of summers ago and looking at your pictures, I realized that we know Britton. He probably doesn't remember us but he came over to our rental house a few times. He is the cutest boy!!! :)
Hey Lisa, I remember you lived there.I've seen your blog too and the cruise looked like sooo much fun!Britton is a nut!!He loves to play outside still everyday as long as possible.BOYS!!!
Post a Comment