Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another baby girl on the way!!


I'm so excited to tell everyone we found out that our baby on board is a girl!!!! It makes all the misery worth it! I am due in September, so we will see if I still feel the same way then. It is so fun to have Ellie in our family after not having a baby in our home for soooo long and now we get another girl! The girls will be 22 months apart and hopefully best friends. My sister said "good luck with that." Now that I'm coming out of the deep fog of morning sickness, I have to be a mom again.The simple tasks of laundry and getting dinner on the table by 6pm haven't been so easy for the last month or two. Thanks mom, debbie, and holli for helping me out! And thanks to my friends that brought me smoothies, and maternity clothes( not that I'm looking forward to that part) and checking on me a lot. I have to say I never thought we would have 4 children, but it is starting to sink in slowly. We feel very blessed and excited.
It feels like our family will be complete. 2 older boys and 2 younger girls.( those girls better be friends ...)



7 comments:

Carrick family said...

Hey, I am soooo excited for you to have another girl! Elle will love having a sister! Yeah, your sister is right! Good luck! My girls still fight and sometimes they are best friends. ha!

Katie said...

Congrats on another girl and I'm glad you found our blog. I find out in week and a half...while I would love another boy (2 boys/2 girls) I think I'd rather have a girls so she and Afton can be close. So I guess I'm really happy either way! Although I still have all my girl stuff and would have to totally start over with a boy. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Hillarie said...

Les~
that is awesome you are having another girl.. I will see how it goes for you and then maybe try one more time to get Addy a sister!!! Hope you are feeling better... that part is NOT fun!
Hill

crush said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so wonderful Lesa! I am so happy for you! What a great surprise!

Teri said...

Hey Lesa,

September will be here before you know it! This is the last time you'll be pregnant! I bet your excited about that.

Annalyse said...

Hey Lesa, I just found your blog. That is so exciting to have another girl. I have two boys and then two girls. It is so much fun. I had fun reading your blog. It looks like you are doing really well. Good luck with the pregnancy, it is no fun being sick, that's for sure. In a way I'm glad that I won't be doing it again, but babies are so fun.
Love, Annalyse

Sara said...

Lesa,
It is so fun to reconnect with people through blogs. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on baby #4, two of each, just makes it perfect. I hope you're feeling better:)