Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Easter,we have**egg**citing news!!




We are adding one more egg to the basket... we are excited to announce we are EXPECTING:)

5 comments:

Hillarie said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you not tell me! What if it is twins then you can join me!!! give me details..due date etc! I am soo excited for you!! I love the picture of the kids at the top of the blog..so cute!

Lesa said...

I wanted it to be a big surprise to everyone, and its not twins.Im 15 weeks and due in sept,and super sick!!! We will find out soon if its a boy or girl...

Sandra said...

Congratulations! That is so great! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Troop 442 said...

Lesa, so happy and excited for you guys, but I wanted to comment on the kids' picture at the top of your blog. I LOVE IT! SO CUTE!
XOXO

Lesa said...

Hey cami, once again my sister took that great picture. Pretty much every picture that is amazing is taken by her. Her photography business is posted as "Old Crow Photography" on most pics.She is going to teach me soon!