It is official. I am done. I will never pump again. 11months of pure cream from the best dairy in town... MAMMA!!! In the beginning I would tell myself " only one month and then I will stop, this is too much work." Then I would say " I will stop at 3 months, I want to start running and its just to hard to do this at the same time." Time just kept going by and I just kept pumping and it is my biggest accomplishment and the longest I have ever breast fed any of my kids. I never thought I would have made it this far. I cannot believe our little Aver's will turn 1 in a week. She weighs 21 lbs. Just a few behind her sister who weighs 25lbs. ( they are 22 months a part)
Am I sad???? No way, are you kidding, I complained the whole time and promised myself that after I was done pumping and having children that some how some way things WILL be put back in the right place.(wink wink).
It feels great to be done and great to have my 4 babies here safe and sound, now comes the real work.... Jr.High.
AGENCY
2 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment