Friday, February 6, 2009

more bball / random pic of ellee???


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carrick family said...

Elle.... She is a crazy cute girl! I love her messy hair. ha! Thanks for the team picture. THey look so good!

crush said...

That hair-do cracks me up!! What a character! Love the picture of Avery, too. You are getting very good at your picture taking!

Michelle and those Kids said...

see, you are improving on everything! good going! she is a nut, and brit is so stinking cute!

Joy said...

Can I get a copy of the basketball pic? It looks great! And I adore the picture of Avery with the sucker. You are talented Lesa!

Hillarie said...

Love the lolipop pic... so cute!!! okay what camera do you have? I want to get a good one for my b-day so I need to start dropping hints!

Sandra said...

Love the hair!!