This was fun, so much for a breastmilk only diet...she loves candy already just like her mamma!!!
I love that picture!! Soooo cute! You should get that picture in the frame for her bedroom! So dang cute!!!! You are soo good!
That's just got to be the cutest picture I've ever seen!
i think she is in a trans! good job on the light and color. they look divine. and her new little portrait on the side looks like you!! so cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that picture!! Soooo cute! You should get that picture in the frame for her bedroom! So dang cute!!!! You are soo good!
That's just got to be the cutest picture I've ever seen!
i think she is in a trans! good job on the light and color. they look divine. and her new little portrait on the side looks like you!! so cute.
Post a Comment