I am sorry, I am really laughing at Elle. She reminds me soo much of Kylee. They won't smile but they think they are princess! I am so sorry she won't smile for you. shoot!
I'm so sorry you couldn't get your shot, but the new picture of Avery is so cute she has changed so much. You'll get it next time you know third time's a charm.
Les- Thanks for the nice comment about my sis! I love your new pic of all the kids... so cute!! I know what you mean about trying to get a good shot of all 4 kids... the sweating that goes on!!!!
I love the one of her pouting! that is a card all in itself! so cute. don't worry about pictures...they don't have to be perfect for them to be real...and they don't have to be sent out on time either....
5 comments:
I am sorry, I am really laughing at Elle. She reminds me soo much of Kylee. They won't smile but they think they are princess! I am so sorry she won't smile for you. shoot!
I'm so sorry you couldn't get your shot, but the new picture of Avery is so cute she has changed so much. You'll get it next time you know third time's a charm.
Les-
Thanks for the nice comment about my sis! I love your new pic of all the kids... so cute!! I know what you mean about trying to get a good shot of all 4 kids... the sweating that goes on!!!!
I have to say I love outtakes almost as much as the perfect picture because they say so much!!
I love the one of her pouting! that is a card all in itself! so cute. don't worry about pictures...they don't have to be perfect for them to be real...and they don't have to be sent out on time either....
can you tell i don't have mine done either?
Post a Comment