Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am 2 years old!!!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle and those Kids said...

Happy happy birthday to your little princess! She is so beautiful - i can't believe her huge blue eyes and dark hair! So sweet! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us.

PatriotPundit said...

Hey Lesa, It's Kevin Fullmer - the Missionary that taught you and your siblings - a long,long,long time ago. I came across Michelles blog and left her a message, but never heard back from her. I hope all of you are doing well! E-mail me at my gmail address, and let me know what everyone is up to - if you wouldnt mind. I live in North Ogden - been married 17 years, and have 3 beautiful kids. I give the rest of the details later.

Kevin Fullmer
kevinjfullmer@gmail.com

Suzy said...

I love that picture - she is darling! Your new little one is so precious too!