Saturday, November 22, 2008

what did Lesa think of TWILIGHT the movie ??????

oh man, where to start.... First off, the theater"thanksgiving Point" double booked our seats and so we were frantic thinking we would not beable to view this greatly anticipated movie. Instead they brought out hard chairs that we were uncomfortably able to sit on for 2hrs and 10 minutes. They were nice to us though, they tried to make us feel better by giving us free popcorn and drnks, along w gift cards. that helped but i still had a sore rear by the time it was over.

It was soo fun to watch this book come to life. It was exciting to see and compare the characters from the movie with what i imagined in my head. Some things were right on. When they first announced who was going to play Edward,I wasnt sure i was going to like him.He just didnt seem like the right fit. But boy,after watching the movie? He fit just fine for me.it was his eyes that did it for me,wow! . Bella seemed more beautiful in the movie than in the book. Charlie was a little too young in the movie, and Jacob wasnt what i invisioned either. i also thought victoria looked much more pretty in the movie than in my head. all in all I loved it and I want to go see it again. I thought Edward and Bella were perfect together. I have to say in the book I wasnt obsessed w edward like many, but after seeing the movie, i dont know if i can still say that... Once again the movie, just like the book, has left me thirsty for more. I think I will start to read New Moon again.its been about a year since I read these books, and they always leave me just wanting more. What did you all think?

2 comments:

Teri said...

You know what I think!! LOVED it! I want to use my free movie ticket next week sometime! I'll call you!

Suzy said...

I felt the same way you did. I didn't think I would like Edward in the movie, but after watching it, I really liked him. I was never obsessed with the Twilight books that much - but NOW I feel obsessed. I loved it!!!

By the way, can I add you on to my blog list of friends?