Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guess who's turning 2 years old??




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Teri said...

Wow, I cant believe she'll be two soon. Her hair sure is coming in dark and thick! And you never thought she would get hair.

Carrick family said...

Ohh, that is soooooo cute!!! Did you take pictures of her?? I love Elle's face with big flower!

Michelle and those Kids said...

oh the first one is sooo good! And the others are just adorable. Happy Bday little Ellee!!!

k, just for your info, when you do your logo text, if you hold down alt, 0,1,6,9 all at once, you will get the © key.:) looking good!

Lesa said...

yes i took pictures, i am naming my business,(if you can call it that yet) ella T Photography. It is a mixture of my girls fisr and middle names "ell"iette and "isa"bella" and my first initial "L". So it makes sense and is meaningful to me. I didnt want it to be "Lesa Thompson Photography"blah blah blah, too boring...