Thursday, September 25, 2008

~Avery Isabella~ our new baby!!!!

her face was very bruised when she was born

straight out of the oven... 8lbs.5oz. 21"long

ellee is just checking to see if baby is really here?

9 comments:

Hillarie said...

Oh I have been waiting to hear about this little peanut! So precious! HOw was the labor and delivery. I love that name, if I had another girl that is what we were naming her.. so pretty!! Hope all is well and that you are recovering... welcome to the world of 4 kids!!!! Love Hill

SaratogaHills1stRS said...

YEA!!!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations, Lesa! She's finally here! So happy for you guys! I saw Brit yesterday and I asked him how his baby sister was doing. He said, "Great!" I asked him if she was cute and he said, "Yes." Then before I left he said, "She looks like me!" Then I said, Well, she must be cute then!" It was so cute. He was a proud big brother!! Can't wait to see her!

Carrick family said...

Sooo cute! I am so glad she is here now. Cant wait to get to know her! Elle will love being a big sister! Enjoy every minute!

Michelle and those Kids said...

oh, she is beyond adorable! She looks sooo much like you, with your lips and nose and chin! Elliette is so big next to her! congrats, she is totally gorgeous!

Annalyse said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby. I love her name. It is so fun to bring a new baby home from the hospital. Honestly, I think those are the times of my life that I have been the happiest is when we have had a new baby in the house. I hope that all went well and that you are feeling good.

Katie said...

Yeah!! You made it and we're finally done! She is beautiful and I cant wait to see her in person. When should we start planning the wedding for little Coleman and Avery! Happy recovering, good luck sleeping and let me know if you need anything. I'll call you this week!

Amy said...

Congratulations...she is gorgeous. I want to come and hold her and smell her and snuggle her hair, rock her, squish her a little and then I'd have my fill for a while. It is so fun to have a new sweet little baby!

Teri said...

Avery is adorable! I LOVE her name! She really is a beautiful baby!

Nic and Rachel said...

I have been dying to see her. She is so cute and I think Britt is right I can see a lot of him in her, I can see a lot of you in her also. I can't wait to see her in person and hold her. It goes way to fast so enjoy every second. I hope you are doing ok and getting some sleep. Good job Les