Sunday, September 28, 2008

~Avery Isabella~ 6 days old





Finally a moment to take some pictures...

12 comments:

Michelle and those Kids said...

love ya!

Michelle and those Kids said...

didn't i say she would be blonde? i am so good at this predicting baby stuff! You should pay me for my skills. :)

Teresa said...

Oh Lesa! She's beautiful! I've been checking in lately to see if you've had your baby, and was so excited to her today. Hope you're doing well.

crush said...

She does look like Brit!

Sandra said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I am sure you are happy to have her here and be done! yeah!

Carrick family said...

Ohh, she is sooo beautiful!! I love those pictures you did. So natural! You will have to do mine. Enjoy taking more pics of her. Post more pics!

Joy said...

She's so sweet! I can't wait to come and meet her in person!

Sara said...

Lesa,
She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Roberts blog said...

I decided to check in and ..wow you had her! Boy Boy Girl Girl...just perfect. She's perfect, congrats...who needs sleep right?

Teri said...

Cute pictures Lesa! She's beautiful!

Lesa said...

Thank You everyone for all the love and support at this special time that seems to go bye soo quickly. She is such a joy, I just miss my sleeeeeep!!!!!but it is worth it:)

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Congratulations! I went to the football game last week and found out you had your baby! she is beautiful.. this cuppycake song is adorable too! I am so happy for you guys.