Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Trip to ST. George

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to leave Utah County short for ALASKA. It has been the longest, coldest,rainy, winter/spring ever!!!! So I watched the news and at the first sign of warmth I got kids out of school and my husband happened to be off and we went to ST. GEORGE in the middle of the week. FINALLY we got warmed up:) I have been in a good mood since.. This little 3 ponds hike turned into an allday event, we ran out of water, Britton took a spill, and all shoes were Full of sand. But we got dipped cones after and it made it all worth it..




Shell and the girls.


Boys that go ahead and make mom's come find them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Shar said...

Ohhh, you guys are always doing the fun stuff. I'm telling your kids how lucky they are to have such cool parents. I'm stowing away next time. . . .