Friday, January 28, 2011

MOM'S M.I.A.

We just had to go.... get away, get warmed up and feel the sun on our faces. St. George was perfect and hiking in Zions National Park was perfect!!!








I hope Tom Cruise wasn't too mad when I stole his sweet Katie ( or Kate as he now calls her ) to hike Angels landing with the rest of the girls:)

Posted by PicasaCan I just say HOLY ice????? This was only for the best of all hikers to try and climb up and yes... we made it to the top of several of these switch backs and then we took our time coming down so we didn't DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I want to go M.I.A!

Shar said...

Ummm. . . just saw these! YOU are too funny. And can we just *delete* the one with the "something wild" pose? Just a thought. . . .

Let's do it again soon!