Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LAKE POWELL 2010

Oh we love this place. We spent 5 days at Lake Powell and got to stay on my brothers house boat that I want to move into forever!!!!!! The kids all got their own beds and it was so comfy and nice, I seriously didn't want to leave. The kids loved exploring and jumping in the water ever chance they got. The water is soooo warm right now. More pics to come and a video of Britton. He learned how to ski on this trip. I was a proud mama.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teri said...

Looks like fun! You look like a swimsuit model, your all tan and your hair looks perfect:)

Speaking of hair, I found a awesome stylist here in NM. His name is Ian, Rich gets a little jealous when I talk about him! I'm kidding... but he does tease me. Ian is actually Mormon and hasn't been active for a long time. Anyways, he's really good at cutting hair and easy to talk to. Rich has nothing to worry about though, Ian wears fitted pegged jeans:(

Carrick family said...

That looked soooo much fun!! Wow, that house boat sounded so awesome!! You looked beautiful in the picture!!! I hope you will take us next time!! :)