
As Mother's Day approaches and after celebrating her birthday last week I have thought of my mother a lot lately. I am happy for every minute I have with her. She is a light and warmth to me. She is a special one. She is loved deeply by many.
When I think of her, I have great memories. The smell of a fire. Long walks, long hugs, and long talks. Gingerbread houses and sugar cookies at Christmas. A bouquet of tulips or roses on my birthday or just because. A trip to the temple. An unexpected letter or package in the mail. Beautiful music and singing together. Sewing and crochet. Playing in the snow. Going on hikes. So many memories. I love her example of learning to be happy by being simple and practical. She always has words of encouragement. I am lucky to have her as my mother...
AGENCY
2 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment