At our Easter egg hunt family celebration we decided to end the day with a little "Hammer" and "Every Little step I take". One song quickly turned into 4 or 5 and before you knew it, everyone was shake~'in it and sweating !!!! Growing up with 3 older brothers and one sister(all with in a year of school from eachother) and basically all in high school at the same time things were always rock'in and booming at our house, we danced a lot. Especially Ry, he always got things going and if I could find a picture of him in his black and white polka dot hammer pants with matching vest, it would be on here asap!!!!! Fun Times and the little kids loved it, they were amazed at all of our moves. We should start a new reality tv show.."Old wanna be's trying to dance"...... we would soooo win:)
AGENCY
2 months ago




2 comments:
You have a fun family Lesa!
And your one HOT mamma, you looks so skinny in those jeans. Can't wait until I can get my jeans on again, it's been sweats and old running shirts lately :( But when I get discouraged about nothing fitting me right now I look at Sami and she was worth it!
how could you hammer without me? I mean.. the thought! well. I am sure it was for the best.. I wouldn't want to school you both in how to busta move.
Post a Comment