Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE~

Words never even begin to explain the feelings I have for this wonderful man and the relationship that we share, so I will leave it at that... and share our pictures, thanks to our friend Sam for taking them for us. Pictures are always a pain for the husbands, Jared was nice to play along. Happy 14th sweets:)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Teri said...

Cute pictures Lesa, Happy Anniversary!

You look so GOOD in these pictures,you might need to cut back on working out so much, your skinny! Or maybe I'll just throw you some cookies over the fence to fatten you up some :)

Rach said...

Cute photos and congrats!!!

Michelle and those Kids said...

awwwe! i thought your anniversary was the 10th? oh well, you would know!! duh! youre a total hottie and you are both sooo extremely lucky and blessed to have found eachother and to be where you are. I love you both so much! congrats on the amazing marriage you both cherish so deeply.
muah!

Carrick family said...

I totally agree with Teri!! You look soooo good! You are skinny!!! Cutest couple!!