Monday, October 12, 2009

Utah's latest CRAZE......

Beaded watch bands... Your own photography business...Pampered Chef...Mary Kay...Glitter Toes...hair bows...Done. Something new , here is the latest craze in UTAH. These are the temple pictures that maybe you have seen at Costco for $200-$300. Well, My friend Cami is doing classes to make your own for $48.92 TOTAL. They are gorgeous... they are 26x32. You can have your own class with at least 10 people and you get one for free. I guess you paint the frame and then antique the picture some how. The class is 2 1/2 hours. I am excited to do my picture in 2 weeks. Let me know if you are interested. There are different Temples to choose from, but SLC seems to be the most popular.



2 comments:

Michelle and those Kids said...

I would love to know how the antiquing is done. Kurt and I saw these.. and we LOVED them! We can do the frame and the photo, just dont know what product they use on the photo itself. let me know!!

Lesa said...

Ok, Shell. I will let you know. I am going to the class in a week and I am excited. I love this picture of the SLC Temple. Jared's family in California love to see the new things going on in Utah...