Way cute pictures of Avery, one of these days I need to get a good camera and learn how to use it like you do.
Avery is so adorable, all your kids are! Rich and I have always thought all your kids are beautiful! Your boys are going to get all the girls, and your phone is going to ring off the hook because all the boys will be calling Avery and Ellie! All I can say is good luck when those days come :)
oh! now i see the earrings!! you love to torture the poor dears! She is such a doll, even though I hardly know her, and have only held her a half dozen times. which really really makes me sad. i ADORE babies and their squishy innocence. hug her everyday, and everytime you leave, and everytime you come home. its hugs you need to keep you going. love you guys soo much - see ya soon!
Avery is sooo cute!! I can't believe she is 1 now!! It is amazing how time flies so fast!!! Enjoy every minute with her before she turns 16!!! :) Cute pictures!! I love her little face!
3 comments:
Way cute pictures of Avery, one of these days I need to get a good camera and learn how to use it like you do.
Avery is so adorable, all your kids are! Rich and I have always thought all your kids are beautiful! Your boys are going to get all the girls, and your phone is going to ring off the hook because all the boys will be calling Avery and Ellie! All I can say is good luck when those days come :)
oh! now i see the earrings!! you love to torture the poor dears! She is such a doll, even though I hardly know her, and have only held her a half dozen times. which really really makes me sad. i ADORE babies and their squishy innocence. hug her everyday, and everytime you leave, and everytime you come home. its hugs you need to keep you going. love you guys soo much - see ya soon!
Avery is sooo cute!! I can't believe she is 1 now!! It is amazing how time flies so fast!!! Enjoy every minute with her before she turns 16!!! :) Cute pictures!! I love her little face!
Post a Comment