Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

What a fun day,(week). Can I just say that I love going to lunch with my husband. It is almost my favorite thing in life. We went to PF Changs and then shopping in the mall and it was just fun to hold hands and not be pressed for time and just be together. I loved it!!! He got me this red velvet cupcake from Dipidee. I am a frosting lover!!!!!
on our way to lunch and Jared's dad called but it was too hot outside to wait for him to get off the phone.( don't want the lip liner to run...)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hillarie said...

looks like you had so much fun!! I know I did not miss the sweating at the fiesta days carnival this year!!! Cant it just be 60 degrees one time!!! See you soon!!!!

Carrick family said...

You both are a cutest couple!!

Michelle and those Kids said...

awwe! red velvet cake = love
you deserve it chica!!