I thought that my birthday (week) needed to start out right, so Rachie, Jessie, Ellee, and I went to get pedicures. It was the birthday kick off.Yes this was ellee's first time to go get beautiful with mommy, she called it "finger my nails." I have never seen her be so well behaved. Maybe their is hope after all. My mom and I actually kicked off birthday week a few days earlier when we went to lunch and shopped at Gardner Village, Tiapan, and Interior Elements. ( I forgot the camera) We always have a blast when we get to spend time together. Thanks mom for the fun day:)
AGENCY
2 months ago




1 comments:
haha - that is funny how she is holding her nose... you can tell itws just TORTURE!!
i am glad you had such fun- don't worry though.. i haven't forgot about ya!
Post a Comment