Good Job Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow! tell him great job! is he going to run in the speedy spaniard next? that would be awesome!! :) he should be very proud of his accomplishment!
salem pond is that clean now!!! That is great... you are doing your own triathlon with your 4 kids! I am not coming to Utah until August now.. Kris O is organizing girls night so I will keep you posted!
I was thinking the same thing as Hillarie, the pond actually looks clean:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow! tell him great job! is he going to run in the speedy spaniard next? that would be awesome!! :) he should be very proud of his accomplishment!
salem pond is that clean now!!! That is great... you are doing your own triathlon with your 4 kids! I am not coming to Utah until August now.. Kris O is organizing girls night so I will keep you posted!
I was thinking the same thing as Hillarie, the pond actually looks clean:)
Post a Comment