Monday, May 4, 2009

SPECIAL DAY FOR BRITTON...


What a wonderful day that was shared with great friends and family. The true feeling of joy was felt this day. The talks that were given were very inspired and we were glad to be there, with those that we love soo much.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joy said...

Congratulations Brit! What a handsome boy.

Michelle and those Kids said...

awwe! he is so sweet. seriously, he has a gem of a heart. i love all your kids so much. yes, even ELLEE!!! she is a total joy. haha! but brit, poor once scalped brit, once stitches at 7 peaks, and all the other disasters together, Brit is down home sweet. you've done well. be so proud! {xox}

Sandra said...

He is such a cutie! Baptism day is the best! Love the pic of your fam, it is good to see your mom. :)

Sandra said...

I feel I should clarify...it is good to see your mom in the post below... :)

Jay, Holly, Talen said...

Hey Lesa! It was good to see you guys in Hanford:) I just found your blog on Karri's blog. I didn't know that you were into photography, that is awesome! Love the pics of the kids:)

Holly:)