Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let's Make daddy's favorite...

Yep, you guessed it, CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP. I had a little helper. She loves to be like mamma. After Jared's Sunday started at 6am with meetings and finally getting home late in the afternoon, I thought he deserved his favorite meal that evening for din-din. We later made cornbread to go along with the soup. YUMMY!!!! The total BLIZZARD outside helped put us in the mood for warm soup as well. It hit the spot. We sure hope it warms up soon around here, enough with the teasing,GEEEZ!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrick family said...

ohh, that sure looked yummy! You need to make them for me one day! Give me the receipe too! Elle is a good helper!

Michelle and those Kids said...

oooh yum! I have been craving this soup for the past month! It must be the weather for sure! ITs cold here too, just not snow cold! :) Hope to see ya soon!