The proud parents of Gabe.
Uncle Ollie and Madi...
This is how the uncle's show their love and affection for the nephew's, Payeden and Luke.(torture and stuffing dough-nuts in faces)
Oh My 3 Bro's. They look soo innocent.
Gabe was baptised in Salem in the same church and the same font that me and my brothers and sister were baptised in 20 years ago this March almost to the day. Although we were in Jr.high and Highschool at that the time, it was fun to remember the feeling of the spirit at that young age. That is something that was real and I will never forget it. It was awesome to there again... CONGRATULATIONS GABE!!!!!
AGENCY
2 months ago




2 comments:
You have a good looking family!
That was so great to see everyone. I am sad that I didn't make it down to Rachel Lyn's, I had company coming and I had to clean the house.
I didn't realize that you and your siblings got baptized later. (high school and jr. high) That is pretty cool that you all got baptized in that same font.
It is fun to see pics of your brothers...they look the same. :)
Post a Comment