Thursday, February 19, 2009

XOXO


So Valentines Day is my fav... not because of diamonds and ruby's although I wouldn't pass them up,but simply because its wonderful to love,and be loved(ooh mooshy).
We were able to go out w/ two other couples the night before V- day( sorry no pics of that) and eat a yummy Italian dinner in A.F. at a restaurant that I wouldn't dare put the name of because it is spelled similar to a femalebody part. You know the one next to the freeway... WHY did they name it that?? It was good though, and you can make reservations there so you just walk right in, no waiting( so V.I.P.) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrick family said...

Hey, we had a great time eating out with you guys. Lets do it again! You both are a cutest couple!

Amy said...

Okay I am laughing out loud because the first time I saw that restaurant I thought that (female body part) was the name! WHAT THE?! I'm glad it was nice and not like walking into the gyna. ( :