Sunday, January 18, 2009

NO NO NO!!!!!

please, please,please...let me explain before I win the "mother of the year award."I was 3 ft away in the next room, when I noticed it was quiet...too quiet. That is when I discovered the naked toddler in the washing machine saying the words "bath, bath, bath." So yes this cycle was full of clothes and soap and was stopped waiting for the lid to be closed to continue, and my little climber discovered it and thought she needed to be washed too, luckily she didn't shut the lid. Our house is fully locked now, cupboards, doors,fridge, everything!!!!!

OHHH, I can't even describe the things that this little one does all before 10am. But how can I complain? I prayed 2 years for a baby, a girl to be exact. I was frustrated not knowing why it wasn't happening.(now I have two girls) I think I needed a little break before this little fireball came rocketing down to earth.Now I pray that I will have enough energy to see the next day. She is a busy little bee and too smart for her own good.

I am looking forward to a different stage, just because my eyes are crossed with exhaustion, but trying soo hard to enjoy this stage before its gone. The one thing I do know from having my older boys, is this will pass soon enough and then I will just be wishing to have it back,right? Good thing she is such a cutie, its hard to be mad for very long with her because everything always ends with her making me laugh about something:)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Teri said...

Lesa,

No way, Elliette looks way to sweet to be giving you trouble! Your thoughts sounds exactly like mine about a year ago when Weston was two. He was a crazy stubborn kid, always kept me on my toes, and really knew how to test my patience. I will tell you this... ever since he's been out of diapers which was about 6 months ago he's been a lot better. He can still be a little stinker sometimes, but he's been a lot easier for me. He's starting to listen to be better, he's not perfect but what 3 year old is? Hang in there!!

Joy said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I haven't ever heard of a kid climing into the washing machine before! What a cutie.

Hillarie said...

Oh boy can I feel your pain! I try not to wish away these "stages" but it is a whirlwind isnt it! my boys got liquid bath wash a dumped it all over the house.. in my shoes etc! It never ends! Always when it is too quiet, that means TROUBLE! Love the announcement too.. she looks like you and Shelley! Hope you get some peace today! Hill

Carrick family said...

Oh my gosh! That is my favorite part about Elle's naughty things to do!! Ha! Elle!!!! What do we do with her??? We all love her and can't be mad at her!! Funny girl! I can't believe she did that!!!

Annalyse said...

That is hilarious! She is so funny. I have never seen a kid do that before. She is quite smart to know that the washer is like a bathtub. Hang in there!

I like your new blog layout. Very cute! Looks like you are doing well! It is so fun to see what you are up to. It would be fun to get together sometime.

Michelle and those Kids said...

I seriously can't stop laughing!!!! She is such a sweet heart and I love that she calls me 'mom'! I loved holding your little bundle of joy too. 'every' is just adorable! And the lips! she is a knockout!
Enjoy your little terror...and yes, you did ask for her!!! still laughing!

Unknown said...

Lesa....it's so good to see you! I lose track of you for a couple of years and look what happens there is a new addition to the family. Avery is so adorable and of course so are the others. I am so excited to see your blog...love it!

crush said...

I seriously cannot believe that! What a crack-up! I laughed for a good 5 minutes reading that! Oh Lesa, I'm glad you have such a good perspective on things and you're right: it will be over before you know it and you'll be wishing for these moments again....well, maybe not these EXACT moments...