Okay Shellee I am finally doing one of your tags, I have meant to do it but too lazy to cut and paste... Here goes...
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes, one or two.
.2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? A Green hard top Suzuki Samuri.. it was a stick shift soo i was soo excited. This poor car had been through 3 older brothers so it was pretty beat up by the time I got it. Senior year I got a little bit better ride, little white Subaru . I thought I was awesome because it had a sunroof but no tape player, just radio.(hated that).
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Oh yes, not that I was driving here and there with out it...shhhh
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not really, I was a little hyper active though
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Maybe a little.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? yes, choir.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? ooh the things I did... out of control spaz more like... I miss laughing my guts out like i did back then. I wasn't alone... too much fun, I'm still tired.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Varsity Cheerleader... I played volleyball and basketball soph. and jr. year. Sports were a lot of fun .
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? I can't remember I don't think so ... my brothers did.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? ya know I never did learn all the words to that song, I did a cheer dance to it, but i usually just mumble to songs and never know all the words. Drives people nuts.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Stahle for sure English, oh and extrano' Strange, Spanish. oh and Mr. Keck(choir) he believed in me.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? R U Kidding... only nerds ate lunch in the cafeteria. We were soo dumb.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Spanish Fork Highschool
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Dons ( ya know, the Zorro guy) Red , White and grey.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, I was homecoming queen if I may brag.( the votes were tampered with I am sure. I went with Jared Hales.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I wish I wouldn't have cared so much about what people thought, I mean the stress about the name brands and the perfectly curled ringlets every morning...aaaah!!! But for the most part it was awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. I have no regrets, no need to go back.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Staying up all night long at the senior party at the high school, curling the hair, being very late and almost missing graduation.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I really cant remember.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? no?
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? not a pound.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Ryan Blanchard. It was a lot of fun, we had a big group of good guys that dated me and my group of friends and we always had a good time at someones expense.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Didn't go... I know... I should have.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Totally, my parents made me get a job before I could try out for cheer leading. Barry's Drive In. I hated wearing that dumb visor, it messed up my 4 inch bangs. I quickly changed professions and went to Pit Stop(gas station) where I worked for years. I became very good at filling up 52 oz. come back cups with Coke and Mt Dew mostly. I hated when they would say" can you rinse that out for me?" do your own dishes!!!!!!The owners were really good to me and I stayed there for a long time.Okay, I want to tag my sis Michelle, Hillarie(sorry) and Amy(weeza) Have fun!
AGENCY
2 months ago



4 comments:
Good job!! Finally, you did this! ha
Wow Lesa!
Prom queen and cheerleader! You must have been popular! I think I might have been a dork, now that I think about it. I ate in the cafeteria, only because it was safe from the drive by shootings and gang fights! I wasn't nearly as cool as you!
Love the pictures of Elli, way cute.
Oh no.. you know my memory is so bad I probably cant even remember that far back! I do remember curling our hair for hours on end before going to the football games and victory dances. We were NUTS!! Loved the suzuki! I wish I could still eat a pink cookie and a mt. dew from Bob's for lunch and survive!!!
Oh my...the memories are rushing back! GADS! We sure had fun. Thanks for the laugh. And now, my oldest daughter says "you miss being young don't you?" As if I'm dying tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment