oh she is just adorable!I love the little bonnet! So freakin cute! I am sad I missed it and didn't get you an announcement! I feel aweful! I thought it was next week. I am fired! xoxoxoxo shell
Hey Les! So good to hear from you!! What a darling family you have! 2 boys and 2 girls!! How do you rate? I'm adding you to my list also! That baby makes me want another one!! Ew, she is too dang cute!!! Congrats!
5 comments:
oh she is just adorable!I love the little bonnet! So freakin cute! I am sad I missed it and didn't get you an announcement! I feel aweful! I thought it was next week. I am fired!
xoxoxoxo shell
Way cute pictures of Avery, you gotta love little girls!
Hey Les! So good to hear from you!! What a darling family you have! 2 boys and 2 girls!! How do you rate? I'm adding you to my list also! That baby makes me want another one!! Ew, she is too dang cute!!! Congrats!
Love that last pic of you, jared and avery...so sweet. What a special day!
Love that last pic of you, jared and avery...so sweet. What a special day!
Post a Comment