Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elliette's new room (not finished yet)


this does not even begin to show the painting that has gone in this room the last month. This room has a ceiling hieght starting at 9ft and goes up on a slant to 15ft. I could not fit hardly any of it w my lense so I will get smaller camera and get back w ya'll on the real details. It was fun to use drk brown w' a light tan for stripes( scary). Then the curtains are a pale pink and that is what I will accent the room with when I get to that point, along w cream. This picture is soo ridiculous and shows nothing now that I am posting it, but I've already typed this much so I will leave it up for now.more to come

1 comments:

Teri said...

I really like the paint color, it looks like a pretty room.

I'll see you on Wednesday, cant wait to bring over some dinner and see your new baby girl!! You will be a family of 6 now!!