Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BABY UPDATE~

Well I should just leave this post blank.... nothing, nada, zip!!!! I went to my last doctor appointment on tuesday and I was pretty much the same as the week before so I was needless to say...bummed! I guess I will have to wait it out to be induced which is fine, as long as she comes out at some point in September right. 5 days left, I think I can handle it. Nights are the worst right now, I just cant sleep thinking and anticipating the whole birthing event. I also feel like I need to do everything one last time before the baby comes like, hair cuts for the boys, pedicure and eye brow wax( done today and loved my pedicure, thanks to my ladies who gave it to me for my b-day) carpets cleaned "check" painting "check" car seat clean, baby clothes washed and put away, car clean, house clean on going task, baseboards some not all, hard to do 9 months prego, dentist check ups, fall decor out, and the list goes on and gets more pathetic and I realize I guess I will be back in two days and so I'm trying to enjoy the next few days instead of completely freaking out!! My hubby is glad for the new attitude and hormone shift. Its just weird to really think about that one minute they are in and the next they are out!! CRAZY. I will keep you all posted.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Hopefully you have had her by now...sounds like you are more than ready! :)