Sunday, July 27, 2008

SPUDMAN TRIATHLON*BURLEY,IDAHO


Swim course was 1 mile. If you can see the tops of white building further down river, their is a bridge there. That is basically how far they had to swim...I was scared for them all.

Trying to figure out swim course, and why they wanted to do this???
more hesitant chit-chat.
This was quite an event that a big group of us neighborhood friends signed up for in January. The event was full in about 15 minutes after registration opened on line. Turns out I was unable to participate because of a large watermelon belly at the moment. I became the photographer and spectator... more fun to participate. It was a 3 hour drive to Burley and we all left our kids home which made the whole trip worth it for all of us. We hopped in our friends suburban w/ the bikes on back and headed for IDEHOO!!




0 comments: