YES, more babies!! This sweet little thing is something to look at. I've never seen a baby with more hair than this!! She is gorgeous! Our little niece is beautiful ehh?? I want to know what the secret is to getting a baby with tons of hair!! Mine always seem to lose it after a month or two. Hopefully this time we will get it right.
AGENCY
2 months ago



3 comments:
Okay who's little munchkin is this one?? All that hair...is it Nic's?? So Cute! Maybe I will go for number 5!! I am coming the 7th of july through the 26th... should we meet at the rodeo Ha Ha!!!!
Wow, your niece sure has soooo much hair! I have never seen that much hair! lucky baby!! Ellie will love being a big sister!! She sure loves her cousin!
Hill*
You were right, this one is Nic's!! She will be dark like her daddy.rodeo sounds good, hope they have wranglers in maternity.Hehe!
Post a Comment