Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


I get so behind on the blog when the weather is nice, but now it is rainy and cold again. Mothers day was the best. My favorite thing is when Jared makes me breakfast in bed (crepes) and the boys bring it in to me and act so proud , like they made it themselves. I was very surprised this year because my husband got me the camera I've been dreaming about along w/ photography classes. I'm so excited to learn!!! I have had a lot of fun w/ my old camera but I want to move on to bigger and better things. My sis Michelle has been at it for about a year and a half or so, I can't believe what she is capable of now w/ her camera, she is amazing. Anyway, after how sick I have been for 4 months, a kiss on the cheek would have been mothers day enough for me. (17 weeks left by the way, still forever though). Hopefully I will have some fun shots coming up, but it might take me awhile just to figure out how to open the box. Thanks for the wonderful weekend Boys!!

My mother holding Ellee when she was just a few days old. I remember how glad I was to see her on that day, it had been a long night and I needed her and she was there. My mother is wonderful! XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm ready for you to start practicing on my family. You have the most georgeous pics on your blog.

Katie said...

What camera did you get? Where are you taking a class? I am wanting to take one so we should go together. I had one I was really interested in but would be willing to switch to be able to go with a friend.

Joy said...

How fun to get photography classes for Mother's day! Great idea. It seems like as mom's, we're always wanting to take great pictures of our kids, so that is a perfect Mother's day present. Good job Jared!