Girls day at the spa!! My sister in-laws, (both named Rachel) and I took mom out for her birthday to a new day spa in "Spanish Fork". It was one of the best day spa's I've ever been to. We had so much fun getting pedicures, eating luch and having the choice of any kind of cupcake you could imagine for dessert. So for all the SF girls... check it out! The PRIMROSE Retreat. Take your sweet mommy's there for Mothers Day. Happy birthday Mom!! You are the best woman, and we all love you sooo much! xoxo
Our blonde Rachel had her baby boy 2 days later and he is adorable. The other Rachel is going to have her baby girl any day... we can't wait! We missed you Shell... wish you lived closer on days like this :)






2 comments:
I went to the Primrose Retreat to celebrate birthday's with a group of girlfriends, and I agree, it was very nice. We ate lunch and looked around in the boutique. Very cute! I wish we would have had cupcakes with our lunch. They looked very yummy! You could do awesome little girl parties there. My girls would love their catwalk and all the dress-ups.
Les~
I just made a quick trip to Utah and tried to get into that place... glad to see S.F finally has a good spa! I cant believe your whole family is prego!!! Hope you are feeling better!
Hill
Post a Comment